Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is Nikki Northstrom with your obvious fashion tip of the week. . .


This great opportunity of providing a comedic one minute outlet every Wednesday ended nearly a year ago on 96.9 The KOW. In my heart of hearts when I said this show was going on hiatus, I knew retirement was inevitable. It was a fabulous run and interviewed some memorable celebrities and friends. I tried to keep up on some antidotes on the MySpace page every now and then, but I just felt a little overwhelmed with life. All is well and I'm feeling quite creative again and decided to blog. I contemplated a new shtick or even a more personable one such as a family one, but I can't get past this wonderful character that lets me be a bit removed from reality every now and then.

This is Nikki Northstrom saying reinvention is always fashionable. Keep it classy and obvious and no one gets hurt.

So here we go. . .let the adventures begin, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment