Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunday at Confession

Oh Heavenly Father, please forgive me for my undying love for anything Anna Farris. Yes, I just said Anna Farris. Forgive me for thinking she is the funniest actress alive today. Yes, she is that funny to me. Have you seen her in any of the Scary Movies? Indeed, Scary Movie, my guilty pleasure, needs to be watched over and over if it is on TBS, Comedy Central, and HBO. She is quite genius. Yes, quite genius. She is the only actress that makes me laugh so hard, I have to leave and go to the bathroom. When asked if the nightly movie preference is, Just Friends, (please) well, you had me at Anna Farris. And man, if only I could watch her sing with Bono as back up so she could hear him sing all Bono-y.

As much as I tried to fight it, I refused to watch the likes of, The House Bunny, because, really, I shouldn't enjoy it, right? I did. My darling husband was watching it and I couldn't resist the lame-o movie, because she drew me in, again, with her Yoda voice to help her remember names. I have resisted from watching many other movies made with her in it and after researching I don't feel as guilty knowing she graduated with an English Literature degree, and was in the movie, Brokeback Mountain, and was an executive producer of the, The House Bunny.

As part of my penance, I will say three Hail Mary's and resist recording any of the Scary Movies, so I can watch it anytime I want and keep it longer than completely necessary. Because one time is just enough, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment